Resourcing Pod is an Applicant Tracking and Talent Management System, providing you with an effective way of integrating your resourcing processes. This allows you to promote your vacancy on your own website, job boards and social media, with all candidates landing in your bespoke pod where you can then manage their application process.
Making job posting fast and easy. Write an advert and with one click it is distributed to multiple job boards and social media sites; giving you complete control.
- Reduce admin time when posting jobs
- Multipost your job efficiently
Manage your applicants using our unique online portal set up bespoke for your needs.
- Easy to use
- Advanced reporting features
- Saves time and administration
Why waste a fantastic CV? Store all your CV’s in one place and build your own relevant candidate database.
- Keeps you one step ahead with your recruitment
- Saves you time and money
Giving you an online presence with coverage across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Leverage/grow your social media community to generate applications
- Boost your brand profile
Advertise your jobs on your own career site maximising direct applications.
- Showcase your vacancies to attract job seekers directly
- Postcode and job role searchable vacancies
Ensure you are using the best forms of online candidate acquisition at market leading prices.
- Save money when advertising online
- Promote your job to the largest relevant talent pool
A look at your entire resourcing process from start to finish, identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies.
- Access to a dedicated team of resourcing specialists, experts in our field
- Reduce costs and save time in sourcing the best talent
- #recruitment #ats great month from the pod team with some exciting bespoke projects for great direct sourcing teams
- RT @Social_Hire: Recruiters - a MUST READ! http://t.co/yg6oTEE7Ze >> LinkedIn - Some Compelling Facts To Counter The Fiction
- RT @BBCBreaking: Microsoft agrees deal to buy Nokia's mobile-phone business for 5.4bn euro ($7.2bn; £4.6bn) http://t.co/cAroa7M62i
- RT @UndercoverRec: Contingency vs. Retained Recruiters: What is the Difference? http://t.co/UVdtGgwrDj
- People apply for roles, never find out what the outcome was. If they were a customer before, they won't be any more.
Latest Pod News
- Successful In House Recruitment – It’s a black or white issue, right? If only things in life were that simple! HR Dep...
- The Power of Employer Branding What is a brand? Originating from the act of ho...
- Resourcingpod Launched – New Applicant Tracking System Resourcingpod, the innovative new applicant tra...